Position Summary: The Lead Server is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within catering and/or other premium services operations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments within a premium services operation
- Oversees the completion of tasks within a catering, restaurant, or suites environment
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation, customer service, etc.
- Sets up work areas according to guest/client requests, banquet event orders, Aramark standards, etc.
- Ensures service areas are maintained including replenishment of product, cleanliness, etc.
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager