Position Summary: The Server is responsible for taking customer orders and serving food and beverage according to customer requests. The Server should provide general customer service within the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders and/or banquet menu
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas, workstations, and equipment
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager