Position Summary: The Warehouse Lead Worker is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality controls. The warehouse lead worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the warehouse operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager