Work around your class schedule/require 12-15 hours a week.
- A set work schedule for the semester(doesn't change week to week)
- Uniform provided(shirt/apron/hat)
- Free drink/snack at break
- Seasonal work- off during winter/summer break
- Good way to meet new friends
- Fast paced work environment
- Learn how to make your favorite drinks that your peers are drinking!
The Student - Barista takes and prepares customer beverage orders to brand specifications and customer requests. The Student - Barista must be a student at this Aramark location Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers’ requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager