Position Summary: The Maintenance Lead Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). The Maintenance Lead Worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the maintenance operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager