The Delivery Operator is responsible for maneuvering, navigating, or driving a company vehicle within an established route, territory, or elsewhere as business needs require. Responsible for organizing, fulfilling, and delivering prepared meals to various customer locations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards customers, clients, and co-workers
- Maintaining accurate documentation of inventory product levels via appropriate software tools
- Report waste, customer concerns, and/or machine malfunctions on a daily basis
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs needed on vehicle to management
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager