The Pantry Coordinator is responsible for inventory and distribution of food and beverage. They must operate in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe and sanitary environment. The Pantry Coordinator will provide a premium guest service experience.
- Ensures pantries are stocked and organized with proper food, beverage, and product before and during event based on Aramark standards
- Setup, service, and cleaning of storeroom area
- Maintain records of receipts, issuances, invoices, and stock levels of supplies
- Maintains pantry inventory ordering, stocking, and logging
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager