This location requires all individuals working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 12/08/2021.
Position Summary: The Carpenter provides continuous monitoring and maintenance of all areas at location. Responsible for a variety of maintenance and construction duties. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned areas on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Executes maintenance work orders and construction projects including, but not limited to millwork, hardware, tile, finishes, and painting
- Reads blueprint and/or building plans
- Operates tools such as chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders
- Checks the quality of work to ensure it is up to code and specifications
- Completes all required documentation and reports issues as necessary to management in a timely manner
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
This location requires all individuals working and living on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 12/08/2021.