Position Summary: The Lift Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety and efficiency of all guests on the chairlifts and tows.
- Assist in the flow of guests in, on, and around the ski lifts and parking lots
- Must safely operate large machinery
- Help guests to load and unload any belongings from cars and lifts
- Ensure the equipment is up to date in its maintenance requirements
- Perform snow removal when assigned
- Greet guests and check lift tickets
- Update the daily lift logs accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
This location requires all individuals working and living on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 12/08/2021.