Position Summary: Suite Attendants are responsible for taking customer orders and serving food and beverage according to customer requests. Suite Attendants provide a premium guest service experience by escalating and/or resolving any issues or special requests made by the guests in the suite(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Ensures suites are stocked with proper food, beverage, and product before and during event based on Aramark standards and suite holders’ orders
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of suite and food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event upon guests’ requests
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Provides an elevated level customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Inventories product at the end of each event
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager