Position Summary: The Patient Advocate will manage and maintain the HCAHPS program in the facility. The patient advocate acts as a liaison between the healthcare facility and the environmental services department to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Monitor HCAHPS Scores and assess current action plans for improvement.
- Provide EVS Director with weekly HCAHPS reports with detailed
- Create reports, monitor trends to implement appropriate action plans.
- Round on patients within 24 hours of their admission to the facility.
- Assess current satisfaction levels after admission and to educate patients on expected service
- Follow up with management daily to recover patient satisfaction when satisfaction is less than excellent and to ensure that issues are
- Update the daily tracking log for patient admit rounds and discuss details in daily meetings.
- Manage AIDET during rounds and reinforce with hourly team members.
- Work in tandem with Director on AIDET training for team members.
- Manage Hospitality 101 program, including training and reinforcement with hourly team members.
- Work with facility guest services department to align department action items with facility action items to improve HCAHPS results.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.