Position Summary: The Harbor Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintain a clean and safe atmosphere of dock for guests and employees by performing maintenance and welding duties.
- Identify and perform repairs and maintenance on boats, buildings, and docks
- Troubleshoot repairs of major plumbing components
- Perform welding repairs and construction assistance if needed
- Be aware of MSDS sheets books and be able to use this information when necessary
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager