- Maintains an active presence in the operation during all scheduled shifts
- Assists frontline associates and managers with basic inquiries and completion of operational tasks
- Oversees workstation set up/breakdown, ensures proper supplies are ordered and in place prior to service
- Assists with daily, monthly and year end tasks, including inventory and basic reporting
- Monitors workplace safety standards and provides coaching when necessary
- Directs and assigns associates in the performance of their duties using independent judgment
- May have the authority to discipline associates
- Directs safe operation of equipment such as hot boxes, tables, chairs, ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures food safety and sanitation guidelines are in place and adhered to before, during and after service
- Ensures cash, coin and other company assets are handled in accordance with company policy; reports any deviation to management
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Knowledge and demonstration of safe food handling practices
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor and focus in fast paced, sometimes challenging environments
- Strong ability to work well independently and make a solid contribution toward the goals of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, supervisors and guests
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- 1-3 years prior experience in a Lead, Supervisor or Management role in a high volume, fast-paced foodservice environment
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate with staff, managers and guests
- Ability to work all scheduled shifts, including days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed