Position Summary: The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating guests. The Host/Hostess should provide general customer service within the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets guests as they arrive seat them accordingly ensuring the optimum use of tables
- Ensures any special needs or requests for diners are accommodated and arranged
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the front-of-house environment
- Escalates any customer needs or concerns as necessary
- Works closely with the kitchen staff and servers optimizing communication to ensure efficient operations
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager