Position Summary: The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining and improving site grounds. Assigned work such as mowing, trimming, leaf removal, de-icing, etc. may fluctuate by season Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Maintains and improves facility grounds
- Utilize planned designs to determine landscaping needs
- Performs tasks such as planting, mowing, weeding, fertilizing, sweeping, raking, salting, shoveling snow, removing ice, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment including power mowers, saws, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, etc.
- Operates trucks and tractors and attachments used to maintain grounds as needed
- Clean and upkeep sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, etc.
- Performs regular maintenance and minor repairs on lawn equipment and tools
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager