Position Summary: The Vendor is responsible for carrying, transporting, and selling food and alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to guests in assigned location(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Carry an assortment of items for in seat sales to guests
- Ensure bins, carrying trays, and bags are clean and ready for use
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification
- Processes cash transactions for food and beverage items served; accepts payments and makes change as appropriate
- Upholds inventory integrity and adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager