- Directs cooking and preparation of a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
- Oversees workstation set up and verifies all needed ingredients and equipment are ordered and in place
- Monitors workplace safety standards and provides coaching when necessary
- Directs and assigns associates in the performance of their duties using independent judgment
- May have the authority to discipline associates
- Directs safe operation of equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
- Maintains active knowledge of a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Knowledge and demonstration of safe food handling practices
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor and focus in fast paced, sometimes challenging environments
- Strong ability to work well independently and make a solid contribution toward the goals of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, supervisors and guests
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- 1-3 years prior experience in a Lead, Supervisor or Management role in a fast paced foodservice environment
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate with staff, managers and guests
- Ability to work all scheduled shifts. Schedule will include work on days, nights, weekends and holidays
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed