Position Summary: The Catering Service Worker is responsible for event set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up after the event. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager