Position Summary: The Dispatcher is responsible for responding to inbound calls and requests for service needs by allocating the proper resources to facilitate the transport of goods and services. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Performs and coordinates a variety of duties related to dispatch and scheduling
- Responsible for receiving calls for service; prioritizes and coordinates the service requests
- Works closely with management and the dispatch team to communicate needs and ensure timely guest service
- Manages and maintains of all records and documentation of service requests; utilizes software to log activity
- Provides customer service and maintains a friendly and effective attitude toward customers, guests, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager