Harvest Table Culinary Group, at its core, is a group of culinarians dedicated to transforming the freshest local and sustainably sourced ingredients into authentic food experiences for all of its guests at The University of Redlands.
Are you a service-focused individual with culinary technique seeking employment in Higher Education? Share your smile, enthusiasm, and kitchen skills with the diverse students, faculty, and staff of University of Redlands. Harvest Table Culinary Group is hiring and eager to grow individuals at all career levels ranging from student, entry, intermediate and experienced positions.
Compensation & Benefits
• Starting Pay $14 - 16 per hour
• Free meal made daily by the culinary team
• ACF Apprenticeship Program to grow your culinary talent and profession
• Uniform provided, including slip resistant shoes
• Employee Stock Purchasing Program
• PTO and company paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision coverage. Life Insurance, and 401(k) plan
Position Summary: The Cook is responsible for cooking and preparing food according to recipes and production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Cook should safely handle knives and equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, broilers, etc. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.