Position Summary: The Guest Services Lead Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. The Guest Services Lead worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the guest services operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments the guest services team and oversees completion of tasks
- Trains and guides guest service staff on job duties, customer service, systems, and procedures
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager