Position Summary: The Commissary Worker is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery to inmates, and performing inventory and quality control. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Performs transfers of products and/or merchandise from the warehouse to the inmates
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for delivery according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager