Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position is 8 to 16 hours per week. The shift is from 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
• Prepares items following the recipe, with accuracy, speed, and the “clean as you go” philosophy.
• Weighs and measures all ingredients accurately following standardized recipes.
• Maintains high degree of organization and cleanliness throughout the cook’s area, including the reach-in and walk-in refrigerators.
• Communicates with tray line and cafeteria employees to ensure proper rotation of desserts and bakery items.
• Carries out proper storage procedures of raw and completed food items following methods to prevent cross contamination and preserve quality.
• Helps to ensure that all food items are on hand for appropriate meal periods.
• Communicates with appropriate service members when items are running low to ensure proper amount of time to replenish.
• Cleans/sanitizes utensils and equipment used during food preparation and cooking.
• Adheres to food safety standards.
• Adheres to all ARAMARK appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
• High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred. Current student considered.
• Previous experience in food service production or related field is preferred.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
• Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Must have basic knowledge of weights and measures. Must be able to follow guidelines for standardized recipes.